[registrars]

[registrars] Revised Head Count II - New York Meeting

Listed below is the revised head count for the meeting in New York this
upcoming Monday & Tuesday (half day). Some of you have gave tentative
reservations, but I have only included definite attendees. The attorneys at
Skadden need some type of firm head count by close of business tomorrow
(Thursday). The NDA is also scheduled to be released later today and I hope
to have more instructions on the wire transfer procedure shortly.

Best regards,

Mike

P.S. Please ignore double postings to the Registrar and Registrar-coop
mailing list.

Ken Stubbs (CORE)
Jeff Field (NameSecure)
Chris Kruk (DomainPeople)
Julia Dean (DomainPeople)
Roger Cochetti(NSI)
Michael Frankel (NSI)
Richard Lindsey (InterQ)
Eric Schaetzlein (Schlund + Partner)
Achim Weiss (Schlund + Partner)
Elana Broitman (Register.com)
Sloan Gaon (Register.com)
Lauren Gaviser (Register.com)(tentative)
Hal Lubsen (Domain Bank)
Scott Hemphill (Domain Bank)
Per-Anders Hurtigh (Domain Info)
Hans P. Thorén (Domain Info)