[registrars]

[registrars] Head Count

Just a gentle reminder, I need a firm head count on the number of attendees
in New York next Monday and Tuesday. If you are still undecided please let
me know the number of undecided attendees and a date when you will know if
you are attending or not.

I am sending this to both the registrar and registrar-coop mailing list.
Please ignore any double postings.

To date I have received confirmation from the following people:

Ken Stubbs (CORE)
Jeff Field (NameSecure)
Chris Kruk (DomainPeople)
Julia Dean (DomainPeople)
Roger Cochetti(NSI)
Michael Frankel (NSI)
Richard Lindsey (InterQ)
Eric Schaetzlein (Schlund + Partner)
Achim Weiss (Schlund + Partner)
Elana Broitman (Register.com)
Sloan Gaon (Register.com)
Lauren Gaviser (Register.com)(tentative)

Mike