From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:mpalage@infonetworks.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 11:48 AM
To: Registrars@Dnso.Org
Subject: [registrars] Co-Op Teleconference

One of the criticisms raised in Yokohama was the lack of proper notice with
regard to teleconferences and meetings. In Yokohama I promised to use every
effort possible to give as much advance warning as possible.

Therefore, in light of the increasing number of registrars that have
expressed interest in participating in the registry co-op I have tentatively
scheduled a teleconference for this Friday Morning at 9:30 AM EST. I will
provide dial-in information to all those that have expressed interest in
this venture to date within the next 24-48 hours.

If everything proceeds as planned during this week's teleconference, I would
envision an in person meeting the first week of August, preferably not
August 1st since it is my birthday and would like to spend it at home with
my family :). I think either Thursday or Friday would give people the most
advance notice as possible. The tricky problem is location. Because we just
met in Reston prior to Yokohama, I am looking for a neutral site. I will
provide a list of suggestions within the next 24-48 hours when I circulate
the dial-in information.

As we discussed in Yokohama, this proposal is going to happen in "Internet
Time" I suggest that everyone interested in making this proposal work, stay
focused and be prepared to put in long hours on short notice.

Any questions or comments you know how to get a hold of me.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage