[registrars]

[registrars] Registrar Co-Op

Based on our discussions last week in Yokohama, I have received formal
inquiries from the following companies about being on the drafting committee
of the registrar registry co-op, although several others expressed interest.

Register.com, Dotser, eNOM, NSI

Anyone else please let me now ASAP. Time is of the essence. We must move
forward with setting the initial contribution levels approximately 20,000
based on our preliminary discussions last week and selecting a law firm to
put this all together.

Mike

P.S. I will be out of the office until Monday, E-mail is the best way to
contact me if you have any questions