[registrars]

FW: [registrars] Registrar Meeting - Wednesday July 21st.

To those registrars that confirmed with Mike to attend todays meeting via
teleconference:

Mike Palage has asked that I post the following to the list so that the
folks from the companies below can dial in.  Unfortunately, Mike is having
difficulty dialing out during his travels.

There are a limited number of lines for this call.

Regards,

Bruce

The dial information is:

Conference Call on 6/21/00, beginning at 8:30 a.m. (EST)

Title:  Registrar Meeting

Chair:  B. Beckwith

Toll free:  (800) 366-7242

International:  (858) 826-6707