[registrars]

Re: AW: [registrars] Registrar Meeting

At 12:29 12-06-2000 +0200, EPAG wrote:
>. He just gets the right to deal with the domain for a certain period of
>time. It's more like a service of a broker. I would like to hear what
>other registrars think about it, since this is very important for the kind
>of contract you make with your customer.

Dear EPAG:  You hit the nail on the head.  Phil will totally agree with you.

The service of providing a domain name carries with it the responsibility
to provide varicose services for one to ten years.

Further, if we "sell" a product, we assume greater legal
responsibilities.  Let's have Phil describe the differences.

Regard, BobC