[registrars]

[registrars] Meeting Update

There have been about 10+ registrars that have indicated they would be able
to attend a Washington meeting, therefore I believe it is likely that we
will meet. I will send a list of attendees out later this afternoon before
finalizing plans and a location.
As stated in my original e-mail, I believe that a telephone bridge will be
available to maximize participation. As always I try to make sure that
everyone has the ability to participate :).

Mike