[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] TR: [Views On] New WHOIS Database Rules

Ruchika,

I beleive Marylin has already clarified the matter of
the "defunctness" of the Whois Task Force. Your
announcement would appear to be premature?
I was not offended, I was definitely uncomfortable
with your unilateral action, particularly the fact
that someone sent a contribution on Privacy and
he was greeted with a flattening response, that
included a statement that is simply untrue as
to the longevity of the Task Force.

Thank you for your quote from Webster's dictionary.
Perhaps, in view of the almost 24 months a group
of people dedicated to Whois (without any financial
retribution), it might be more civil to state,
at the appropriate time, that "the Whois Task Force
has concluded it's work and has been dissolved".

Tony Harris