[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] TR: [Views On] New WHOIS Database Rules

Dear Mr. Keller,

While your opinion/perspective is appreciated, policy-development for WHOIS
is not as simple as you've suggested below.  ;)  Please see the Privacy
Issues Report <http://www.epic.org/privacy/whois/privacy_issues_report.pdf>
submitted by the non-commercial constituency - it discusses other types of
domain name registrants and other issues that should be considered in
determining appropriate WHOIS policy.

The WHOIS Task Force is now defunct.

Regards,
Ruchika