[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Today's meeting

Alas, clients keep me more occupied then should and the waiting for 3d
parties has proven detrimental to today's cause.

I will not be able to attend, as far as written pieces go the one that
can expect some support is Thomas's version but this leaves in my
opinion still much to be desired.

Knowing full well what time it is, I will try and post my version later
today, which can then be attached or send separately though I will
circulate it on this list first.

To me it seems we are all defending our stances, not looking at issues,
issues are defining what is wrong and not defining non defined terms.

Regards

Abel