[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Revised: policy options

Here's the revised version of the policy options text I promised.  I
have taken the liberty to add another dimension (giving the
registrant more flexibility) which I planned to propose during
today's call -- but time wasn't sufficient.  The wording on that is
far from perfect, and I'd welcome any improvements.

Change tracking is against a version with Steve's changes accepted
(or rejected) according to the message I posted earlier.
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

whois-options.doc