[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] change in date to Wednesday, this week, for final review of WHOIS recommendations on Accuracy and Bulk Access

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] change in date to Wednesday, this week, for final review of WHOIS recommendations on Accuracy and Bulk Access
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:34:10 -0500
  • Cc: "DNSO Secretariat (E-mail)" <DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org>, "Louis Touton (E-mail)" <touton@icann.org>
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

This week's call, for the final review will take place on Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. EST. Glen, can you privately post the dial in information, and include Louie Touton, please.

The first hour will be devoted to final word smithing, etc. so that Glen can post the document following the call. The second hour will be held for consultation with ICANN staff on the recommendations related to ICANN. This may sound backward to you, BUT we must get the document approved.

I've forwarded the present draft to Louie for his review now in its current form. We can made changes in the recommendations to staff IF needed with out probably as much discussion as the other parts of the document may require, although I see very little that hasn't been thoroughly discussed.

We will review issues reports on next week's Tuesday call.