[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Another draft, please review.

I'm about to upload another update of the final report to
<http://does-not-exist.net/final-report/thanksgiving.html>.  This
version includes some more edits to the Executive Summary and the
Supporting Arguments.  Also, Marilyn has supplied text for the
Risk/Cost analysis (chapter 9). The "Final Conclusions /
Recommendations" section is still open at this point.

Constructive feed-back (to the list, please!) is welcome.  I'll be
checking my e-mail rather regularly.
--
Thomas Roessler	(mobile)	<roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.net>