[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] editorial process - review of final report before publication?

On 2002-11-26 19:00:02 -0500, Steve Metalitz wrote:

> I have incorporated Thomas's changes set forth below.  As these
> were the only suggestions received on the text I sent out
> yesterday afternoon, I attach a text that I hesitate to call
> "final" but that I think is what should be included in the Final

Thanks.

I wonder, though, what the editorial process will be this time. I
suppose that the full task force should have an opportunity to
review the complete final report before it's officially published,
so mistakes which may creep in during the preparation of the final
report can be spotted and corrected.

We should probably discuss this in detail this afternoon.
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>