From: Karen Elizaga [mailto:karen@elizaga.name]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 1:19 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] Revised Bulk Access Draft

Hello all,

Here's a revised draft which reflects our conversation today.  To all of
those observing Thanksgiving and Chanukah this wknd, enjoy!

Regards.
KE

 <<WG 4 Revised 251102.doc>>

Karen Elizaga
Vice President - Policy
Global Name Registry
125 High Holborn
London WC1V 6QA UK
Tel:  +44 (0)20 7025-2231
Mob:  +44 (0)7740 871-698
Fax:  +44 (0)20 7242-9105
Email:  karen@elizaga.name
Web:  www.name

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information
and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.
This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not
intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to
other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name

Domain Names Whois TF nov 25 state of draft on accuracy sjm 112502.doc