[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: bulk access, extremely brief summary.

Folks,

My understanding of our survey responses and comments we have received is
that we have support for opt-in only.

Where do we have support for opt-out?  Please show me.

I have not seen any statistical support for opt-out over opt-in.

Opt-in WILL BE MORE EASY/COST EFFECTIVE for Registrars/ies to implement and
support.
Opt-in will allow for a time stamp that proves the user did indeed opt-in.

Opt-out is simply another way to permit marketing or value added services
to reach those who probably would rather not spend there time downloading it.

If there is indeed proof that we actually do have support for opt-out, I
apologize for overlooking it.

Thank you,

Kristy McKee