[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] role accounts etc.

A Company can use a Role account this way:

ADMIN CONTACT:

Name: WHOIS ADMIN
E-Mail (whois_admin@companydomain.com)
Telephone (company mail line or company's IT main line)
Postal (company address)

This TASK can be assigned to any Administrator.

BILLING Contact

Name: WHOIS BILLING
E-Mail (whois_bills@companydomain.com)
Telephone (company mail line or company's IT main line)
Postal (company address)

TECHNICAL Contact

Name: WHOIS TECH
E-Mail (whois_tech@companydomain.com)
Telephone (company mail line or company's IT main line)
Postal (company address)

The e-mail accounts, postal mail, and telephone inquiries can be routed to
actual people.

If the Registrant does not exist and the contact information is like above,
we may consider them fraudulent; but if the company exists, PLEASE NOTE it
is much easier to move an alias from one mail account to another rather
than update a NIC handle AND with the current rate of technical employees
loosing their jobs I think we can all understand the great convenience a
Role Account provides.

:)