[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] role accounts etc.

On 2002-11-18 13:54:35 -0500, Steve Metalitz wrote:

>Who interprets it that way?

At least Berryhill. If we can come to agreement that this
interpretation is just nuts, we can and (I think) should state that
instead of the language I proposed -- in more courteous words, of
course.

(One of the concerns I have is that some loose cannon in the
anti-spam scene [some bad experience available upon request] may
start to actually use that interpretation and put pressure on
registrars to accept it.  In fact, these guys are the most likely
source for accuracy inquiries about good faith registrations.)

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>