[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] FW: Briefing on Legal Conditions for Policy Implementation

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>, "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] FW: Briefing on Legal Conditions for Policy Implementation
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:23:27 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

As I had indicated I would, I asked Louie to consult with us on the issues related to the contracts for implementation of a policy recommendation by registrars and/or registries.  He prepared the attached and forwarded to the Names Council last night.
Please review before our calls.

We need to assess our recommendations against this legal clarification, and determine if there is additional work needed.

I think it will be helpful, after we digest this, to be able to also consult with Louis Touton, General Counsel.

general-counsel-briefing-20oct02.doc