From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:40 PM
To: NC-WHOIS (E-mail)
Subject: FW: [nc-whois] WHOIS TF WG2 recommendations

Ram's last communication with me indicated that this is the 'final' version. I'm reposting it to the group so that you can consider
any questions you might want to suggest for it. I believe he is on travel and may be back in a day or two... but have no verification of
that last point.  In any case, we will move ahead with this.

Regards, Marilyn