[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Proposed agenda for 12 September 2002 - Advisory to TF

Dear WHOIS TF

Tony and I would like to call your attention to the advisory below,
regarding the Request of the NC Chair for a discussion on WHOIS
during the NC call 9/12. In keeping with the way that this TF works,
we will discuss this during our call so that all TF members
are able to comment. Following the NC call, we will have further
feedback.
Several TF members are NC members, so they can be very helpful
in the discussion during the NC call, and in feedback later.

Best regards

Marilyn			Antonio