[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] some basic remarks

Steve Metalitz wrote:
> As I recall, the single purpose provided most often was "to find out the
> identity of a person or organization who is responsible for a domain name or
> web site."

At least in the survey responses I read, many voiced privacy concerns as
well. It does seem completely possible though to provide a point of contact
for purposes of enforcement and technical administration and also keep an
individual's home contact information out of the public view. We ought to
look for a solution that solves both sets of problems.

      -- Bret