[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: attached word version of recommendations of WHOIS TF -- outreach to Registrars/Registries

Thanks for the further details Marilyn. I have blocked off the time and
am happy to lend any assistance that I can.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow