[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] agenda for tomorrow's WHOIS call

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>, "Juliano,Marie M - LGA" <mjuliano@att.com>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] agenda for tomorrow's WHOIS call
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:46:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

Introduction of guest
Verisign:  WHOIS project.
Discussion of small group assignment/questions, etc.
Outreach planning

This will take us about an hour.
Suggestion:
Each of the groups could consider then meeting
separately for the next 30-45 minutes [second half of the regular meeting]. For those who
haven't been able to schedule, this will present an opportunity to get started... Karen's already
scheduled, but others are still in the process of pulling your group together.

 Marie will get three extra conf. bridges, with 5 -6 ports each if you agree to that.  I'll have
the numbers for the extra bridges with me at the start of the call and will give them to you then.
.... we do need some significant progress from each group by next Monday's call.

Tim, we know you are working with the Registrars for an outreach session with us. Could
you work toward Tuesday, Sept. 3, for that?  We would want to allow a full hour of our meeting
for that discussion. We will be working from our recommendation section and hearing their
views about each of the four sections.

Ram/Karen: since we have you two on the TF, can you advise us about whether we need a registry
specific outreach discussion as well?