[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Re: section 2, section 7 suggestions

Thanks to all of you, especially Kristy and Thomas. WE WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Today's "rehearsal" unfortunately had a few on site members missing.  Tim, Ken, Philipp were unable to be with us when we finalized the presentation and agreed on presentation assignments.  Tony will introduce. Thomas will fill in certain roles during the NC/one of us will back him up when he is not in the session; Steve will do Accuracy and Searchability. Ram and Karen will split the other two sections. I'll do Gems and Recommendations.

Karen, if you are dialing in during the NC call, we would like to give you a speaking role. You and I can sort that out.

I'll be making slide corrections in addition to Steve's changes/Additions later tonight.

Sorry, but have back to meetings now through probably 7. May go to dinner here. Not sure. Might stay and finish... but you will see it tonight.

Ram and Karen will brief Registry Constituency
Tim, can you take the lead with the Registrars, with help from Ken and Philipp?
Steve has IP
Tony has ISPCP
I've got BC
We will report in the GA
Non commercials is not covered and I'll see if I can find a way to meet with them and will need a willing colleague or two...
ccTLDs: Will be done separately...

If you are here and didn't make the meeting, you can see any of those who attended for an update.

Watch for the presentation document later.
The report is available; thanks to Kristy and Thomas!

We'll have editing to do, but we actually have a draft FINAL report. Congratulations to the team for all the long hours, hard work, collegiality, reliability and commitment.

Miriam Sapiro is here, as is Paul Kane and Y.J. I'll draft up a couple of sentences for Tony's introduction. Great contributors to our work efforts. We want to recognize their contributions.

I haven't found Abel yet and am not sure he has been able to arrive.
Neither Hakikur.
:-(

Marilyn