[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Updated report

Please find attached a version of the report which incorporates the
following changes (marked, in change tracking, as coming from
"Helene Müller"), besides the edits Ram did in Bucharest:

 - Fix section numbering, and update the table of contents.
 - A spell checking run.
 - Inclusion of our recommendations document as the final chapter,
   after the "conclusions".  I made some editorial changes to this
   document, like changing "the task force's report" to "this
   report", etc., and included the URL for the web archive of the
   comments-whois list.
 - Minor editorial changes to the Bulk Access chapter.

The zip archive attached contains two versions of the document, one
saved directly from Word 98 for the Macintosh, and one (-w95)
generated by exporting in "Word 6.0/95" format.  I hope that the
formatting will survive re-import into the word processors you are
using with at least one of the two versions of the document.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

whois-final-03.zip

smime.p7s