From: k@widgital.com [mailto:k@widgital.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 11:51 AM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] section VI

All,

For your reference, this is the current version of the update for section
VI.  If you have comments, please ...  as soon as possible.

*remember* we are all using responses from Q20 to further evaluate our
assigned sections.  This is no longer the only section where Q20 is covered.

Thanks!

:)

~k

Domain Names Whois clean up user expect chapter sjm 062002.doc