From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:metalitz@iipa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:45 AM
To: 'NC-WHOIS@DNSO.ORG'
Subject: FW: [nc-whois] revised chapters I.C, I.D-and-E, IV

I suggest a few changes to the draft of chapter IV.  In the attached, these
are found in CAPS (new mateial) and [brackets] (proposed deletions).  For
the most part, these would reflect the fact that half the respondents did
not call for a change in bulk access policies (Q. 17d), and that "stricter"
privacy protection is not necessarily "better."

Steve Metalitz