From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:02 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] DRAFT: Recommendations.

Please find attached a possible draft for recommendations this Task
Force may make (partially, but not exclusively, based on the
survey).  Please consider this as discussion fodder, and treat it
accordingly.

Thanks, and kind regards,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>