[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] request to send material to you

fellow TF members....

i have received today some correspondence today from someone which, in my opinion  is very closely related to some key issues which we are working on relating to "whois" mining & deceptive marketing practices...

i am reluctant to immediately forward these documents to you all as the file size for each document is approx  92k & 62 K respectively... i would assume that you are all using services which can handle file sizes of this order but will delay sending these items out to you for 8 hours  which should give most you you opportunity to "opt out" of this specific  mailing if you desire..

the documents are self explainatory in nature and should help provide some additional "perspective" on some of the whois issue problems..

these documents were provided to me with specific approval to send them you you individually for your "individual" perusal but i will not be posting them publicly as additional action is still "forthcoming" by the party who forwarded the material to me..

best wishes

ken stubbs