From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 8:25 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] IMPORTANT - basketing, empty fields

I've started to look at the results submitted to me so far.  I do
not yet have enough data in order to produce really good results.
Please submit more. ;-)

There are a couple of things which all those who have submitted so
far seem to have done right, but I think I should mention these:

 - Please make sure that you clearly distinguish questionnaires you
   didn't look at (leave field empty) from ones which just don't have
   an answer (0 basket). The distinction is important because, for
   the numbers we'll ultimately work with, the questionnaires you
   have looked at form the total set.

 - As a corollary, please operate systematically.  Handling, for
   instance, all empty responses to question 10 first as a shortcut,
   but only basketing half of the questionnaires which do contain

Thank you!
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>