[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] basketing - your suggestions, please

The GA team (Kristy, Abel, and Thomas) is pleased to announce that
we are currently working on designing baskets for questions 7, 8.1
(revise), 8.2 (trivial), 10 (revise), 12, 13, 14.  If you have any
suggestions to make, or have made any suggestions earlier which we
should take into account, please let us know ASAP.

We hope that we can provide the Task Force with tentative baskets by
the end of this week.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>