[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Handling question 5

This is for the next generation of our report, i.e., the
"post-Ghana" work announced in the preliminary report.

Abel Wisman has come up with some reasonable ideas on how to get
results out of question 5 even without more information available:
Instead of looking at averages and individual rankings, map the
ranks to categories of "important", "don't care", "unimportant". One
way to do this mapping is to say that ranks 1-3 mean "important",
rank 4 means "don't care", and ranks 5-7 mean "unimportant".

That way, you'll quickly end up with some nice results of what
certain categories of respondents believe to be important or
unimportant.

I'll leave it to Abel himself to present more detailed results.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>
nc-whois document repository:     <http://does-not-exist.org/whois/>