[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] DRAFT: bulk access part of the report

Please find attached a first draft of what our report on the bulk
access question could look like.

Please make sure you read AT LEAST the Summary on the first page,
and and the Findings section which begins on page 8.  In both
sections, the report makes assertions about what conclusions the
majority of this task force draws from the observations.  Generally,
I assume that we can get consensus of the majority of this task
force where I believe that the numbers we have send a clear message.
I have, below all those sections, included a specific disclaimer
which states that the gTLD and non-comm constituencies don't
currently agree with conclusions.

Note that no such disclaimer is included below the last part of the
Findings section (on question 17.c).  This is for the reason that
this particular section really just gives a narrative version of the
statistics, and tries to explain where the disagreement comes from -
however, without stating any particular conclusions or
recommendations.

If you have minor nits to fix (like bad grammar, style, speling, or
other errors due to the fact that English is not my native
language), please let me know about these off-list.

If you have reservations about conclusions drawn or other key points
of the report's contents, please discuss these on the nc-whois
mailing list.

Have a nice week-end,
--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/