[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] RE: WHOIS minutes

DRAFT  minutes posted to WHOIS TF. Comments to Glen and Marilyn, please on corrections and edits.

One other important posting has been made by Steve Metalitz to the individual participants of a key file. If you do not have it, you should email back to Steve for the document.  Otherwise, you can email me, but I am offline for the next 9 hours... at outside meeting and won't see your email until later.

If you need to talk to me, call Marie at (202)457-2789. I will be in touch with her several times today.

Please make minutes corrections to Glen and to me and we will revise as appropriate.

WHOIS MINUTES-2-02.doc