[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Election Results - Welcome Tony and Marilyn as WHO IS Co-Chairs

hi everyone - i have the url for the 300 but am having trouble opening it.
key issue though: tony and marilyn suggest we pass all other data on to our
"helpers" (agree we need a good word here!). we should do that with some
guidance, however.  to my recollection, we have not yet decided among
ourselves on how we will divide up the total (minus 300) among the 8 groups.
does anyone remember differently?  if i'm right, then i suppose the guidance
could be "we are still deciding most efficient way of dividing up review, so
at this point it is fyi to familiarize yourselves." welcome your insights.
cheers, miriam

Miriam Sapiro
Director of International Policy

VeriSign, Inc.