[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] RE: Teleconference notes from 12/5/01

No problem .. the minutes should be made public - I too have made minor
observations.

I will ask the Secretariat to create a mailing list for the "observers" and TM
members
REMEMBER to indicate to nc-whois@dnso.org who each constituency would like to
have as their observers. Period closes Wednesday 12th December.

We have observers from the Registry and Registrars (Tim Denton) already
published.

This list nc-whois@dnso.org should only have the TF members namely:
"YJ Park (MINC)" <yjpark@minc.org>
"Sapiro, Miriam" <MSapiro@verisign.com>
"Tony Harris" <harris@cabase.org.ar>
"Oscar A. Robles Garay" <orobles@nic.mx>
"Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be> (NC Chair as observer)
"Marilyn Cade" <mcade@att.com>
"Danny Younger" <DannyYounger@cs.com>
"Philip Grabensee" <philg@grabensee.com>
"Laurence Djolakian" <Laurence_Djolakian@mpaa.org>

To be deleted on 15th December:
"Paul Kane" <Paul.Kane@reacto.com>

Best

Paul

"Sapiro, Miriam" wrote:

> hi - does anyone see a problem sharing the final version of these minutes
> with our constituences?  if so please let me know by cob monday. (i will be
> away but ask my assistant to check my emails) thanks, miriam
>
> Miriam Sapiro
> Director of International Policy
>
> VeriSign, Inc.
> 1666 K Street, NW, Suite 410