[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Dec 5 Whois Teleconference

Hello all,

NCDHNC AcCom now is conducting voting after
self-nomination(initially eight) and review of the
candidates' CVs to select two NCDNHC volunteers
for Whois Task Force.

The result is expected to come out Dec. 3(possibly 2).
It shall be informed by either AdCom or the voting officer.

However, I will be on the road from tommrrow for about
two weeks, therefore, I may not interact with the volunteers
who are to be selected soon as much as I want to.

Since we didn't decide whether those volnteers can also
participate in the teleconference call, we may start to
discuss it asap before teleconference. My take is yes,
to facilitate their involvements, however, if you think we
had better discuss it first within the task forces, it is also
fine with me.

Just in case, if the consensus turns out that we ask the
volunteers to partcipate in this upcoming teleconference call,
please let NCDNHC volunteers be also aware of the
proper information before Dec 5.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance,
YJ