[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Nomination

Thank you Danny for the nomination of Tony Harris.

I will await Tony's acceptance and will be happy to second Tony's nomination
if he wants to be considered for the position.

I think it may be benificial as Miriam suggested to allow the Committee to
deliberate on this issue and thus the Committee is "stuck" with me for a few
more weeks until my successor is elected!!

Best

Paul.