From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:15 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] Nomination

Paul,

The same set of constituencies always seem to be chairing these NC
activities... I would much prefer to begin involving those constituencies
that haven't yet been accorded the chance to take a leadership role.  I
therefore nominate Antonio Harris to chair this committee.

Best regards,
Danny

P.S.  I should be able to attend the Sunday meeting (though I may arrive a
bit late).