[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] UDRP-Work Assignments

Caroline,

I attach my work from reading responses. I have tabulated
the responses as far as possible, and included a few
interesting narrative responses to question 56.

I have also collected narrative comments in the other file I
attach, corresponding to the responses I went through.
Since many of the comments address legal procedures
and practices that I am unfamiliar with (not being a lawyer),
they can easily be scanned for any "gems" that could
contribute to the TC findings by someone knowledgeable in
this profession.

Regards

Tony Harris
ISPCP Constituency