[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Memo re access to UDRP decisions

Tim -

         Be my guest. I wouldn't have any problem with your housing the
decisions, as long as they stay freely available. The only reason we have
the decisions at all is that I was worried they would vanish. I downloaded
all the decisions on one day. The next day, when I went back to get the
graphics, the server was offline.  If you take a look at how the decisions
are now displayed on our site, e.g.
http://www.disputes.org/eresolution/decisions/0482.htm  you will see that
every decision is missing two graphics that were on the original site.
Perhaps you can put them back.

         If you have the physical server eResolution used, I hope that you
will preserve all the data on it. I don't know if they kept case files but
since they had the only all-online system, someone someday might do an
interesting project.

Ethan