[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Materials -URGENT PLEASE REPLY UPON RECEIPT

Scott:

I would be happy to help Caroline with
analyzing/organizing the responses.

Jim Carmody
--- "Chicoine, Caroline G."

<http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2001.NC-tor-UDRP-Review-Evaluation.html>

<http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20011107.UDRP-Review-Questionnaire.html>

<http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/udrp.pdf>

<http://www.intellecprop.mpg.de/Online-Publikationen/2002/UDRP-study-final-0

<http://www.inta.org/downloads/tap_udrp_1paper2002.pdf>

http://www.inta.org/downloads/tap_udrp_1paper2002.pdf

> (5) Divergence in the UDRP and the Need for
> Appellate Review, M.
> Scott Donahey -
> <http://www.udrplaw.net/DonaheyPaper.htm>
> http://www.udrplaw.net/DonaheyPaper.htm
>
> (6) Designing Non-National Systems: The Case of the
> Uniform Domain
> Name Dispute Resolution Policy, L. Helfer and G.
> Dinwoodie -

=== message truncated ===

=====
James A. Carmody, nn5o, carmody@lawyer.com
http://www.lawyers.com/jacarmodypc
Voice Mail: 713 446 4234; eFax: 815 461 5321
GO TEXANS!!