[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Memo re access to UDRP decisions

Tim -

         Thanks for your kind note. I am not advocating for any particular
system, but I am advocating for something considerably better than what we
have. I sense that we probably don't disagree on the inadequacies of the
current model and I am optimistic that we could agree on what a new system
would include. If there is a need for incentives for the providers or for
some leadership from ICANN, we should work on that.

Ethan