[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Include new gTLD dispute resolutipn procedures?

Jeff:
Were you not the same person who was complaining that
the existing terms of reference is too broad? Are you not
suggesting here that they become even broader? At any rate,
changes in the terms of reference need to go through the
NC. Since this TF has not executed step one of its initial
ToR, perhaps consideration of the new ones can wait
until progress is made on the old one.

>>> "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us> 11/08/02 10:36AM >>>
Can I request that the scope of the review be enhanced to cover the new
dispute policies from the new gTLDs.  Since expansion is likely in the near
future, we should be looking at the hundreds of cases decided with respect
to the new TLDs.  I do not believe that it would not be wise to ignore these
new processes.

Just my own 2 cents.