[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] URGENT PLEAE REVIEW!! - Resurrection of the UDRPEv aluation Task Force

19th difficult- in miami on dep after 12:30pm and preparing witness in am but set a time in am and i will try to find a phone. mac

>>> carmodyjim@yahoo.com 11/08/02 05:49PM >>>
Scott:
The 19th is fine with me.
Jim Carmody
--- "J. Scott Evans" <jse@adamspat.com> wrote:
> RE: [nc-udrp] URGENT PLEAE REVIEW!! - Resurrection
> of the UDRP Ev aluation Task ForceHow does the 19th
> work for everyone?
>
> J. Scott Evans

=====
James A. Carmody, nn5o, carmody@lawyer.com
http://www.lawyers.com/jacarmodypc
Voice Mail: 713 446 4234; eFax: 815 461 5321
GO TEXANS!!