[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] In case anyone cares....

         I think Louis Touton is the person to contact about this sort of
thing. To add to the question of who is responsible for what, can I ask who
is responsible for this task force? We had an election for a new Chair but
do we need someone at ICANN or the Names Council or some other group to
approve this? I have been asked more than once what is happening and it is
an embarrassment.

Ethan Katsh
Professor and Co-director
Center for Information Technology