[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] the UDRP task force - report

         Milton asks for volunteers to summarize the survey results. I am
not eager to take that on but I would be willing to look through what
people have submitted and see if it is possible to at least generate a
clear list of issues/recommendations involving procedural concerns. If some
others were willing to assist with this, I think it could be done fairly
quickly.

Ethan