[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] FW: UNECE Forum on Online Dispute Resolution

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Touton [mailto:touton@icann.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 1:30 PM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.
Subject: UNECE Forum on Online Dispute Resolution

Caroline,

I have attached some materials we received concerning an international
Forum on Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) that the United Nations
Economic Commission for Europe is holding on 6-7 June 2002 at the Palais
des Nations, Geneva.  Because this topic seems germane to the UDRP
Review Committee's work, I thought some member(s) of the committee might
wish to attend.

Louis

Annex reg form + map.doc

invitation_149_CUOA.doc