From: James Carmody [mailto:carmodyjim@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 1:10 PM
To: MSD@tzmm.com; CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com; carmody@lawyer.com;
nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-udrp] RE: Summary of Responses 82-89

You are correct, Scott.  It took me about 3.5 hours to
go over that stuff. A lot of the verbal material was
lost because there was not enough space provided.  I
guess I could sum it all up by saying that my survey
people wanted "better decisions" (more in favor of
Respondents) rendered by 3 member panels paid little
or nothing with a robust opportunity to appeal.  We
did not ask a question about paying for this and I
received no suggestions.

Regards,
Jim

=====